Is CranioSacral Therapy Covered by Insurance?
I sometimes receive inquiries about insurance coverage for our sessions. Here's a concise overview to address this question.
While
I don't handle direct insurance billing, your bodywork sessions might
still be eligible for reimbursement. Some insurance companies do cover
complementary therapies like CranioSacral Therapy, Myofascial Release,
and Lymphatic Drainage Therapy.
Insurance
policies often have deductibles and may combine benefits with other
modalities. To navigate this, contact your insurance company directly
for guidance on coverage specifics. Simply provide them with the
treatment code 97140, and let them know I am a Licensed Massage
Therapist, to determine your coverage. Be sure and check if they require deductibles, and
documentation or referrals, and best way to submit your receipts.
I'm committed
to keeping my rates affordable. However, offering insurance billing
services would necessitate hiring a medical billing company, leading to
increased overall rates, and less session availability.
Understanding
that not everyone has insurance coverage for complementary therapies, to maintain
accessibility, I've chosen to
prioritize delivering the highest quality care, at the best rates
possible.
I hope this answers your questions, please let me know if you have any others. I'm here to support you on your journey to optimal health and wellness.
Copyright Attune Touch 2023, All rights reserved.

Comments
Post a Comment